Board logo

標題: Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale LEWIS' ROLL [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Um9    時間: 2018-10-11 23:49     標題: Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale LEWIS' ROLL

FITZPATRICK'S RECORD: Fitzpatrick is 1-6 as a starter for the Titans,Cheap Liverpool FC Jersey, with his lone win at Oakland on Nov. 24,Borussia Dortmund Fanshop, and it's a mark that is aggravating the quarterback. Fitzpatrick said ultimately quarterbacks are judged by their win-loss records,Scarpe Nike Scontate Al 70, and having only one win in Tennessee really disturbs him. "I'm very aware of it," he said. "It's something that doesn't sit well with me."
LEWIS' ROLL: Without Shorts and Blackmon,Chaussure Jordan Pas Cher Femme, the Jaguars have turned to tight end Marcedes Lewis down the stretch this season. Lewis,Manchester City Jersey 2018/19, who missed most of the preseason and the first seven games with a nagging calf injury, has 16 catches for 202 yards and three touchdowns in the last six games. He has scored in each of the last three weeks. "I think we just continue to utilize him,Cheap Liverpool Shirts Uk," offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said.

歡迎光臨 幸福的味道❤生活頻道 (http://carefreeactifresh.info/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0